1900

1921

Ostrander & Eshleman, Inc. founded; exclusive representative of G. & R. Bricard of Paris; distributors of Yale & Towne

1925

1929

Church of the Heavenly Rest

New York, NY

c. 1933–1941

Stafford Vaughan joins Ostrander & Eshleman, solidifying partnership with the W.C. Vaughan Co.

1950

1962

Trinity Episcopal Church

Concord, MA

1962

Cathedral Church of St. Paul

Boston, MA

1962

Catholic Guild for The Blind

1963

Hardware for Church

New York, NY

1964

St. Stephen’s Church

New York, NY

1975

1992

E.R. Butler & Co. acquires Ostrander & Eshleman

Architectural Hardware
Furnishings
Lighting
Collections
Manufacturers
Designers
Collaborations
History
Research
Press
Downloads
Distributors
Resources
Store
Events
Contact
Instagram
© E.R. Butler & Co. All Rights Reserved.